Belkin N300 Setup
Belkin is an American-based manufacturer of highly-developed electronics, including accessories for iPod and iPhone, mobile computing accessories, USB and computer network cables, and various others. It provides its users with hi-tech electronic devices to complete their daily tasks without any hassle. The Wi-Fi range extenders offered by Belkin increase your Wi-Fi network coverage space by boosting and amplifying the existing Wi-Fi signals. One of the best extenders manufactured by Belkin is Belkin N300. It helps you to efficiently extend your current Wi-Fi network to reach every corner of your house. It comes with a variety of innovative features. Apart from this, it is extremely easy to set up and use. However, in order to make it more convenient for you, we will give a stepwise procedure for Belkin N300 Setup in this write-up. Along with this, we will also discuss its unique features to provide you with an in-depth knowledge of this extender.
Features and Benefits of Belkin N300 Extender
As we mentioned earlier, the Belkin N300 extender comes with a variety of features that we will discuss below:-
- The compact design of the extender allows easy placements, unlike various other popular wireless range extenders available in the market today.
- After the Belkin N300 setup of the extender, you will experience a fast and reliable connection throughout your home and mobile devices like smartphones, tablets, etc.
- It extends the Wi-Fi coverage and delivers internet signals even to the hard to reach areas of your office or home that eliminated the dead spots.
- It boosts connectivity with speeds of up to 300 Mbps that is ideal for video streaming.
- Belkin N300 setup procedure is easy and straightforward. You can setup up your range extender within a few clicks with simple steps.
- The best feature of this extender is it works with all brands of routers and modem routers, adding up to 5,000 Sq.Ft. of Wi-Fi range.
How to Setup Belkin N300 Range Extender
In this section, we will give the quick and easy steps through which you can set up your Belkin N300 range extender without facing any issue:-
- First of all, you will have to plug your Belkin N300 range extender into the power socket.
- Note: make sure that you plug in the extender near the Wi-Fi router.
- Now, go to the Wi-Fi section of your system or any other device you want to connect with the extender.
- After this, go through the Wi-Fi available Wi-Fi names list and click on the “Belkin.Setup.”
- Note: Sometimes, the default name of the extender does not show up in the available Wi-Fi network list. In this case, you should reset the extender by pressing the reset button given at the bottom of the Belkin N300 extender. You should hold the button for about 10 seconds until the light turns blue. After this, the default name will appear in the network list.
- After this, you should go to your web browser and enter the domain name “Belkin.range” for Belkin N300 Setup. Apart from this, you can also go to its IP address “192.168.206.1.”
- Now, the new web page will open on the screen where you have to click on the “Get started” button. It will search for the router’s SSID.
- Refresh the page when it stops loading. After this, select the Wi-Fi network that you want to enhance with your extender and press the next button.
- Now, wait until the Wi-Fi network gets connected.
- After this, the “Enter the password” window will appear.
- Here, enter the password and click the next button.
- Now the password will get authenticated.
Now you have completed the Belkin N300 set up to enhance your Wi-Fi network coverage area.
Install Belkin N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender using Smartphone
- First of all, plug the wireless range extender into the power outlet.
- Now, go to the available networks in your mobile setting and select the Belkin.setup from the list.
- Now launch the web browser and visit “Belkin.range.”
- Click on the Get Started button given on the Belkin N300 setup page.
- After this, select your Wi-Fi name from the list of available networks.
- Now, enter the password of your home network and click the “Next” button.
- Now, again select your Wi-Fi network, and click on the “Create Extended Network” button.
- Here, you can set a new username and password for your range extender.
- Hence, you have successfully completed the setup process of Belkin with your smartphone.
In this write-up, we have given the stepwise guidelines that all the users should follow to perform the Belkin N300 setup. We included the easiest procedure through which all the users can install Belkin N300 on their computer devices or Smartphones.